Monday, February 18, 2013

Cold Weather/New Home

A lot of things has changed since 2012. First, let me start of by saying thank God for new beginnings and second chances. I wouldn't be where I'm at without God and the people that truly care about me. Now I can say I've hit rock bottom once in my life but here I am, back on my feet with the a bright future ahead of me. I am happy and content. I may not have much but I've never been so happy in my life! Anyways, me and my family moved to a new house in Boise! And here I am going to college majoring in Arts. So stoked! We're all moved in just need to organize and such. I can't wait to finish decorating our bedroom and I might put up a picture here so you guys can see it. Its one of my projects that I will accomplish soon! It kinda sucks having to go back to work though with this ugly weather we're having up here in Idaho. Can't it be spring already? I mean winter should be illegal. It makes people sick. Sure we like snow but if it was me I'll only have it on Christmas day. That's it. Anyhow, I'm ranting too much. We need to figure out what's for dinner. So, I'll rant again some other time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment